Creamy Tomato Fish Curry
Updated: Aug 17, 2022
5 Cloves Garlic
1 Red Chili (halved and thinly sliced)
~1 tbsp Peeled Fresh Ginger
4 Cardamom Pods (smashed)
4 Coriander Pods (crushed)
1 tsp Turmeric
1 tbsp Red Curry Paste
8.5 oz Coconut Milk
2 tbsp Fish Sauce
1 tbsp Brown Sugar
6-7 Small / Medium Tomatoes
1 Large Filet of Cod (cut up into squares)
Handful of Basil (optional)
1) Sauté onions for 3-4 mins then add your garlic, red chili, ginger and cook for 2 min.
2) Add in your red curry paste, coriander, turmeric and cardamom. Let simmer for 2-3 min.
3) Mix in your roughly chopped tomatoes and sauté until tomatoes cook down and release water. ~5-7mins
4) Add in the coconut milk, brown sugar and Fish Sauce
5) Insert Cod and cover, let cook for about 5-7mins or until fish is fully cooked.
8) Add lime and basil, I recommend serving over white rice. Enjoy!